Search the forum,

Discuss How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Right I am going to bed now, think I have picked up enough tips to become a qualified electrician from this forum, thanks to anyone who helped and to those who were nasty I have reported you all by pressing that button.
seems like you've probably done enough training now to be qualified, so I may as well offer you a job, trainee to start with, but I'd expect you to have made head spark by day 3, so I wouldn't worry too much about a couple of days making the tea first.

7.30am monday ok with you? I have some spare part p stickers in the office to make you all legit.

So who the hell was that idiot last night, lets just hope that's the last we see of him.

seems like you've probably done enough training now to be qualified, so I may as well offer you a job, trainee to start with, but I'd expect you to have made head spark by day 3, so I wouldn't worry too much about a couple of days making the tea first.

7.30am monday ok with you? I have some spare part p stickers in the office to make you all legit.

I will take you up on that if he is too qualified haha

Welcome Mr Whip, I'm not convinced you're serious, or just trying to wind us up under a pseudonym, but yeah just twist some cables together screw a few things on the wall switch the lectric back on, that is if you switched it off before you twisted the cables together, charge the customer a few hundred quid, off down the boozer ready for the next job in the morning

Why bother doing a 3 week course, save your money...........you could just put in a few wires and connect to the mains, if it goes bang take them out and swap them around and try again. Just remember that the money you saved by not doing the course could go towards the cost of your funeral.

Is this a new tactic by the Mods to focus any member bashing into one thread, I'm not a conspiracy theorist but too many tailored responses from the OP trying to hit the right buttons for a backlash and too many Mod's replies that went against the normal.

He'd have been corrected almost immediately and or done for trolling before this thread hit its 3rd page if it was real.... the only mystery is which Mod had the cunning plan :smilewinkgrin:

Marvo is my guess ... he had a continuous input that wasn't his normal style of reply ...come on lads time to own up!!

The guy is one of the team having a laugh, he would have been banned by now if he was genuine, lets face it we haven't even started to batter him yet lol, enjoy the moment Walnut/marvo/paulm/sintra lmao.

Well they should give themselves a ban as aren't they in breach of the multiple account rule - 6 months at least LOL

.... the only mystery is which Mod had the cunning plan :smilewinkgrin:

Marvo is my guess ... he had a continuous input that wasn't his normal style of reply ...come on lads time to own up!!

It's not any of the staff. We would not do such a thing? Besides, walnut has not done anything to deserve a ban,,,yet. Lets see if he comes back on tonight.

It's not any of the staff. We would not do such a thing? Besides, walnut has not done anything to deserve a ban,,,yet. Lets see if he comes back on tonight.

Wasn't suggesting a ban just get the impression regarding the well written posts designed for maximum prodding effect trying to get a reaction, whoever walnut is he's knowledgeable in Electricals and realises exactly what buttons to press, one of our members or even former members is behind this so I aint biting just look at profile details ...clearly written to be obsurd, although yes some members do do this but too many alarm bells ring here so I aint a believer :)

Hi Guys so i eventually got my Plug top change done I was only there for an hour and got my £100
I did burn my pinkie though, because I was looking at the diagram the wrong way and ended up putting the yellow and green core to the fuse, it would seem that's not the way to do it.
The customer was ok eventually I was a little worried about her pace maker when it went bang, I was straight out to the Van for my battery booster which I'd picked up at a ca rboot last week for £5.00 but I didn't need it in the end she was ok.

Hi Guys so i eventually got my Plug top change done I was only there for an hour and got my £100
I did burn my pinkie though, because I was looking at the diagram the wrong way and ended up putting the yellow and green core to the fuse, it would seem that's not the way to do it.
The customer was ok eventually I was a little worried about her pace maker when it went bang, I was straight out to the Van for my battery booster which I'd picked up at a ca rboot last week for £5.00 but I didn't need it in the end she was ok.

Dont worry with time and experience you will be able to charge more in the future for a plug top change. I wouldn't even consider the job for that amount of money.

Dont worry with time and experience you will be able to charge more in the future for a plug top change. I wouldn't even consider the job for that amount of money.

Hello Diablo I to want to make lots of dosh but we all have to start somewhere, it is ok at minute cause my wife is getting full benefits so that is keeping us going until I can find a big job to earn from.

I'm bored with this, anyone else feel the same?

Pete I can't believe the Mods are letting it ride, if any of us say anything out of line, they are straight on us.
And yes I agree it is getting boring now!

To be fair to the Mods they usually do cut quite a bit of slack, its Dan who tries to get us all to tow the line. But things like this where the mods allow it too happen is a little silly

Ok gents, your choice.... Ban him or not?

Your decision.

Well it's not offensive, racist, its just a daft thread, a ban would be a bit harsh, perhaps a warning, but don't think it warrants a ban.

Have you checked is profile out , occupation Bubble popper wtf

I've reported the multiple account and now who ever it is is going on ignore on this one. If we all do the same the "joke" dies.

No Trev and others. A joke is a joke but it seems like it was going the wrong way. He is banned now, lets move onto the next wind up.

Reply to How hardcan it be in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net