Discuss How to wire in india in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hello
How much money I should take for taking to two person how make this internatnal buisness in india to sri lanka wire india to china wire can i make without wire dish of 250km

Hello
How much money I should take for taking to two person how make this internatnal buisness in india to sri lanka wire india to china wire can i make without wire dish of 250km

Del and his apprentice should be able to do that. You will have to supply the wire dishes though. Obviously.

Hello
How to wire from dehradun to delhi from road who will make this possile

While your post are very intriguing, please can you explain more??
You you want to wire something from Dehradun to Delhi, going along the route of a road?
1681918555365.png

That's a distance of 243km?? Might need a few Wago connectors to connect the reels of cable together... Oh and a few cable ties, to tie wrap the cables to lamp posts..

How to NOT wire in India...... Job I did there years ago needed an additional local generator as the venue supply was non-existent. This thing appeared that a local supplier claimed to be a generator and got parked up out on the street, so I go and take a look and instantly reject it for a whole heap of good reasons - not least of which was that it's terminals were just four bare bolts protruding through the case, sticking out at 90 degress onto the pavement with people walking by. No covers, no nothing. After extensive conversation and a few prayers by the local holy man I was assured that this was the finest, and only, machine available in the area. My demands for at least some insulation were met with the introduction of a couple of plastic carrier bags. I don't think anyone died that day, but in some parts of the world...... life is sadly cheap.

How to wire from dehradun to delhi from road who will make this possile
You would have to rely on the electrical supply company to do this. for any distance beyond a few hundred meters you really are looking at high voltages, and by 200km or so that is going to be in the 100kV+ region. That is a big and expensive job!

Why the question? Are you a student looking at power infrastructure? Do you need more power than locally available?

You would have to rely on the electrical supply company to do this. for any distance beyond a few hundred meters you really are looking at high voltages, and by 200km or so that is going to be in the 100kV+ region. That is a big and expensive job!

Why the question? Are you a student looking at power infrastructure? Do you need more power than locally available?

I would read some of their other posts as well if I were you.

How to NOT wire in India...... Job I did there years ago needed an additional local generator as the venue supply was non-existent. This thing appeared that a local supplier claimed to be a generator and got parked up out on the street, so I go and take a look and instantly reject it for a whole heap of good reasons - not least of which was that it's terminals were just four bare bolts protruding through the case, sticking out at 90 degress onto the pavement with people walking by. No covers, no nothing. After extensive conversation and a few prayers by the local holy man I was assured that this was the finest, and only, machine available in the area. My demands for at least some insulation were met with the introduction of a couple of plastic carrier bags. I don't think anyone died that day, but in some parts of the world...... life is sadly cheap.
Along the lines of HK in the late 70's or the whole (One forum member will want to pick this up as a "sweeping statement as usual !!) of the Philippines today ! The level of "Its gods will" is huge . It not down to costs et c, it has more to do with mentality .

Reply to How to wire in india in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net