Discuss how would i go about working out this question? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
1615903821394.png

@Hamzah712

You keep posting questions that look like assignment or coursework questions. We are happy to help people answer questions, by giving pointers and checking their work, but we have a rule on the forum not to simply provide answers. That helps no-one, because it wastes our time without improving the asker's ability to answer similar questions by themselves, and could be plagiarism if the asker submits the answer without acknowledging the source.

If you post your working and tell us what you are stuck on, we can check it and guide you. Although, it's worth noting that this forum is mainly about practical electrical installation technique, not specifically electrical engineering.

Reply to how would i go about working out this question? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
I'm exploring the use of Tradify for my business. I note they have the ability to import pricelist data in .csv format so that you can build jobs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I know this probably isn't the most fitting platform to post this question, but I was racking my brain where I could get an answer to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m after a bit of advice regarding wifi/secondary router. Data is not a strong point of mine so any advice would be very much...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Just a quick question, I am an electrical maintenance engineer and have 18th edition, inspection and testing and so on, so I get...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock