Discuss I actually saw the bottom of my Van today... in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

monkee

for once I spent a few hours going in to the depths of my Van having seen the sunshine out and it begining to feel like spring I had a mad few hours throwing

the built up carrier bag mountain that had peaked over the winter months no wounder the wholesaler drives a nice 30 k plus car I have paid for it in the back of

My Van..

all done every thing back in its place feels good ( lying really shocked at the extra stock i ve been carrying oh well )

try it you will be shocked whats there, right off out for a curry with the family

have a good one chaps

:nonod: You should never clean your van. Situations of greater entropy are statistically favoured. Things that are statistically favoured tend to happen, especially over time. A disordered van has greater entropy than an organized one. Thus an organized van will tend to become disordered over time. The only way to reverse this is by continually putting in energy from an outside system ( i.e. making the effort to clean the van regularly). However, at some point a disordered van will be maximally entropic. At this point, continually failing to clean ones van will not generally result in a more disordered state. Thus no additional input of energy is needed to maintain the state of the van. Therefore cleaning ones van is futile. A task for the modern day Sisyphus. It is much more energetically efficient to allow the van to stay at its natural, maximally entropic state towards which it will always tend and to expend that energy on more interesting things like going to the pub. :biggrin:

NO, NO ,NO, tony. get a qualified mechanic in before you kill yourself.

NO, NO ,NO, tony. get a qualified mechanic in before you kill yourself.

Don't think there is many of them about these days a bit like qualified electricians. A guy I know has just had his Land Rover in a garage and been told there is nothing wrong with it despite the excessive play in the steering ball joints this was found by someone who is not a qualified mechanic.

It annoys me how many garages try to pull the wool to make money on work that does not necessarily need doing and miss stuff that does. The best ones I've heard one was my brother who was charged for windscreen washer fluid on a service it was pointed out that the washer bottle was full when it was dropped off to which the dealer replied it was not the correct mixture when we checked and another was my mates dad who marked all service parts on his car when it went for service, went to pick it up at the due time paid for the service and then checked under the bonnet before leaving the dealers and then returned to the service desk and asked them to do the service he had just paid for as none of the parts had been changed

So Tony may be better checking his own brakes at least he knows they have been checked

Reply to I actually saw the bottom of my Van today... in the Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net