Discuss Ill probably answer my self later in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

testing a hotel chain type you have all stayed in them
anyways DBs for rooms 1or2 are mounted in side service ducts over the years and possibly since build some of the stop cocks and pipe work are above the DBs and Im concerened as due to the age some have leaked in the past my question is should I code this (4) or note as a conceren( we have a seperate sheet for Items of conceren like No EM at DB no TOES ect ect ??

Is there a code for external influences ? I suppose if there were damage caused by the water it could be a 1 or 2, not sure if any other edition of the regs would condone water ingress though so IMO not a 4.

I suppose if there was no damage then no code at all, just a note of the likely consequences of a leak onto the DB in your report. But the chances are the recommendations would fall on deaf ears as the cost of moving either the boards or the valves would be enormous.

I suppose in the end it's the same as in your home of your CU is sited below an immersion tank, would you code it..

Cheers Lenny :p and guys thats what I thought altho as you say it will fall on deaf ears Same as the connection units and spur ubits behind the heaters as these have been like that since day dot

Reply to Ill probably answer my self later in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock