• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss IP65 Cabinets by the pallet load! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JamieK

Hello

Company I work with have been let down on a contract and have loads of IP65 cabinets in their warehouse. Its dead stock to them now and are looking for someone to take them off their hands - could be a deal in it if anyone has the right connections to take advantage.

400 x 600 x 300 - 484 Units
400 x 600 x 200 - 276 Units
700 x 600 x 300 - 412 Units

If its of interest let me know and I will pass you their number.

Cheers

Company is based in Mansfield and the spec for the cabs can be found on their website.

Enclosures

Manufacturer is triax and it's the two cabs at the top of the page and the one at the bottom.

Hello

Company I work with have been let down on a contract and have loads of IP65 cabinets in their warehouse. Its dead stock to them now and are looking for someone to take them off their hands - could be a deal in it if anyone has the right connections to take advantage.

400 x 600 x 300 - 484 Units
400 x 600 x 200 - 276 Units
700 x 600 x 300 - 412 Units

If its of interest let me know and I will pass you their number.

Cheers

That'll teach your company not to jump the gun before receiving a certified purchase order or a signed contract!! lol!!

That'll teach your company not to jump the gun before receiving a certified purchase order or a signed contract!! lol!!

I had something similar but as a buyer, phoned a regular supplier for a quote on approx £10k worth of control/safety gear but managed to get it cheaper elsewhere, supplier phoned me a couple of weeks later asking when I wanted the order delivered as they had bought it all in ready for me - whoops :D

Reply to IP65 Cabinets by the pallet load! in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net