Discuss Is it just me who CANNOT see deleted posts & there reasons? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

if a post is deleted, it's deleted. it is no more. it is not pining for the norwegian fjords.,it is deceased. it is an ex-post.

If ALL deleted posts are because off being off topic then cool. If not then I would just like to see the reason so I can avoid making the same mistake.

Most mobile apps are selective about what page content they parse or display. They do this to make it more small-screen friendly. I'm guessing the edited info is one of the sacrifices being made. You may need to log onto the forum with a PC or laptop using a traditional browser to see the info.

If ALL deleted posts are because off being off topic then cool. If not then I would just like to see the reason so I can avoid making the same mistake.

There are many more reasons posts are deleted eg. Abrasive, Insulting, Trolling, Unhelpful etc. etc.

There are many more reasons posts are deleted eg. Abrasive, Insulting, Trolling, Unhelpful etc. etc.

Which is what I though. My specific point is some people see them as 'deleted' along with a brief reason. I cannot so wanted to explore if this is only me or not.

What about dead animals? If yes can you see the dinosaurs walking about ??

dinosaurs? there's tony, gmes, mdj, geordie spark, pete999, myself. how many dinosaurs do you want to see?

To update on this subject. I trawled through the forum settings and found that not all usergroups have been set up to see deletion notices. This should all be sorted now. Have a look HERE. after post #191

Reply to Is it just me who CANNOT see deleted posts & there reasons? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net