Discuss It's back!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Geordie Spark

That irritating little red box in the bottom left of the screen bitching about the fact that I have Adblock Plus alive and well and running on my lappy & PC!!!

It first appeared a couple of days ago then vanished, but now the "F"ing thing has sneaked in through the back door!!

I was just beginning to get used to not seeing the previous irritating message "You have not signed-in for xx days etc etc and now we have this abomination shoved onto us!

Shall we have a poll to see if we want it or not, or shall we just use the pole to batter the bloody thing into oblivion??

That irritating little red box in the bottom left of the screen bitching about the fact that I have Adblock Plus alive and well and running on my lappy & PC!!!

It first appeared a couple of days ago then vanished, but now the "F"ing thing has sneaked in through the back door!!

I was just beginning to get used to not seeing the previous irritating message "You have not signed-in for xx days etc etc and now we have this abomination shoved onto us!

Shall we have a poll to see if we want it or not, or shall we just use the pole to batter the bloody thing into oblivion??
right-click on it then block this element (works on ublock)

Christ!! For a moment I thought you meant that irritating train troll :)

Reply to It's back!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So what are your thoughts? Over 100 schools in England closed, 40 or so in Scotland after a building material with a projected lifespan of 30-40...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm so grateful that I have you to ask (I even paid that subscription thing in gratitude). Anyway, my two lads and I need access to one...
Replies
Views
I'm delighted to announce that some time in the next few days / weeks, BBC Breakfast will be airing a short piece about MEET (The Museum of...
Replies
Views
I am not an electrician but am looking for some advice as to how to fix my sporadic light flickering problem that has come and gone for the year...
Replies
Views
Hi all Recently we've been having a few issues with smoke and heat detectors.. been fitting them for years and years now mostly without any...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock