Discuss Landlord electrical safety legislation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think that perhaps it was wishful thinking.
Performing the few checks necessary to show a gas installation is safe, is a whole different ball game compared to those necessary to show an electrical installation is safe.

I received this from Aico,it may interest the English members

w700_5970456_top_banner.jpg

s.gif
w320_5972413_side_banner.jpg
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
On the 11th March new legisatation regarding Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms was announced. Visit our dedicated webpage to learn more and keep up to date with any new announcements or updates.

For information specific to Landlord Legislation in Scotland, please find the information here.

Don’t forget to register for our free Landlord’s Guide that covers all the exisiting British Standards for Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
s.gif

Reply to Landlord electrical safety legislation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Hoping someone can clarify for me. I've recently moved into a rental property, the landlord had new electric radiators installed and a new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently moved out of my rented property, and as expected, my landlord is attempting to withhold a significant portion of my...
Replies
Views
I have recently completed my Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations & hold an ECS card, I'm struggling to find a way into the industry I though...
Replies
Views
I would like to reuse a 10mm cable to provide a ring circuit in an area. The cable is currently used for an electric shower, still connected at...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had encounters with rogue landlords? I will tell my short story (and keep it as short as possible) I had a call a few weeks back from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock