Discuss link to dementia????????? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

nowt wrong with a decent red. it's the shyte like piat d'or that's full of chemicals to make a bad wine taste good.

So is it the artificial sweeteners that they are linking to it? They are in loads of stuff not just drinks..

nowt wrong with a decent red. it's the shyte like piat d'or that's full of chemicals to make a bad wine taste good.
Now what was I saying? sorry it's not a laughing matter, heard this morning that a sedentary retirement makes you age more quickly.

so get off your arse and do some gardening or DIY. ;)

So is it the artificial sweeteners that they are linking to it? They are in loads of stuff not just drinks..
Good point Lou must tell her in doors to start sugaring my tea and coffee, hate those sweetener tablets,

you can't beat real sugar. mug of coffee made with 2 heaped spoons of nescafe original 3 heaped sugars, a little full fat milk, a fine compliment to the first smoke of the morning. then it's a health food breakfast, 3 bacon, 2 sausage, 3 friedeggs , tin of beans, tomatoes, fried mushrooms, 2 slices fried bread. ( with another mug of coffee, unless it's 11.00 a.m. or later, then coffee replaced by a pint of Theakston's ).

you can't beat real sugar. mug of coffee made with 2 heaped spoons of nescafe original 3 heaped sugars, a little full fat milk, a fine compliment to the first smoke of the morning. then it's a health food breakfast, 3 bacon, 2 sausage, 3 friedeggs , tin of beans, tomatoes, fried mushrooms, 2 slices fried bread. ( with another mug of coffee, unless it's 11.00 a.m. or later, then coffee replaced by a pint of Theakston's ).
Jeez Tel what a healthy life you lead:rolleyes: Good idea though

sat in tree. in flight too much for air rifle. need 12 bore for that.

That is almost the same morning routine as @Dan haha

Took the liberty of proof reading the paragraph and made some much needed alterations

You can't beat real sugar, mug of Tea made with Yorkshire tea bags and 3 heaped sugars, a lot of full fat milk, a fine compliment to second smoke of the morning. then it's a health food breakfast, massive bowl of porridge with yet more sugar ( with another mug of Tea, unless it's 11.00 a.m. or later, then even more Tea.

Took the liberty of proof reading the paragraph and made some much needed alterations

You can't beat real sugar, mug of Tea made with Yorkshire tea bags and 3 heaped sugars, a lot of full fat milk, a fine compliment to second smoke of the morning. then it's a health food breakfast, massive bowl of porridge with yet more sugar ( with another mug of Tea, unless it's 11.00 a.m. or later, then even more Tea.
Lightweight. ;)

You ain't sparksburntout signed up in another username? :)

Reply to link to dementia????????? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net