Discuss Looking for voluntary work for experience in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I am just wondering if there is anybody out there interested in allowing me to do a little voluntary work with your company to gain a little more electrical experience. I was working for a company in cannock second fixing modular prison units with CU’s, showers, water heaters, HVAC, emergency lighting etc. but the company recently moved all production up north and with how quiet the industry is at the moment I'm struggling to find the work in the industry.

I have C&G 2365 L3, BS7671 A2, ECS card, public liability insurance, PPE, Tools, transport etc. I'm also currently studying C&G 2391-52 at Dudley college on Mondays.

I’m hard working, honest and passionate about the work I put out so I'd be grateful if you would consider helping me out in exchange for nothing more than the experience and an honest reference I can use in future.

I am interested in anything commercial, domestic or industrial in and around Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley etc.

If you are interested my number is 07493272197

Thanks
Adam

Reply to Looking for voluntary work for experience in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I’m an industrial electrical engineer apprentice working at a wastewater treatment plant, I’ve been really enjoying the job which I’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm interested in working PLC/ industrial controls weekend call-out work for any companies who need it. I'm based in the south of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you're well I'm hoping to find an electrician around Leicestershire/Northamptonshire that would be willing to allow me to come out...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock