Discuss Makita 110v 9 inch grinder in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a 3.5kva generator wich has burnt out 2 new makita grinders .. they are used for cutting 3mm steal box section .. not forced through the metal at all to be fair it hardly scratched the surface. Triped the generator half a dozen times then the grinder got slower slower and nothing just stopped.. if had many 9ich grinders runny off generators in the past ..
Any help would be grateful as I'm told the generator is burning them out

What is the rated output of this particular Generator, that is as you say "burning out 119Volt angle grinders? Frequency and Voltage wise

It's not the generator I had 2 in a week also they are awful and poorly made the second one I returned I just took a refund and staff member at screwfix said they were getting loads back. Change brand. I got the cheaper Erbauer and it sticks a lot of abuse

Reply to Makita 110v 9 inch grinder in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back