Discuss MEET electrical museum facebook page now up in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lucien Nunes

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We're pushing ahead with MEET - the Museum of Electrical and Electronic Technology. Come and say hello on Facebook, follow us for developments, news and chat about vintage electrical stuff.

This link works even though it appears in French!

Last edited:
Merci @timhoward I've pasted it into the post above too.

I'd better get cracking with more uploads then. The old Electrokinetica website is still live but that will soon be replaced with a shiny new MEET one. In the meantime I want to promote the FB page because I can push content up quickly. Eloise and I will be working on some stuff for it tomorrow, then Steve is coming over on Sunday to shoot another video. Lots to do.

We're pushing ahead with MEET - the Museum of Electrical and Electronic Technology. Come and say hello on Facebook, follow us for developments, news and chat about vintage electrical stuff.

This link works even though it appears in French!

Hi Lucien - so pleased to see that BBC have aired your programme again which I saw first thing on BBC Breakfast this morning. Where are you based? I live in Chelmsford and we are so proud of our industrial heritage since Marconi built the World's First Wireless Factory. My email is [email protected] (my name is Pam Swaby BEM, member of Chelmsford Civic Society) passionate about our heritage. I will need to discuss with our interested parties who I am sure would be keen to visit your Museum of Electrical Technology. Anglia Ruskin University is keen to continue inspiring the next generation in science and engineering.

Hi Pamela

Thanks for your message. We're not actually open yet, just looking for premises. What you saw on The BBC programme was our 'play area' in one of the storage buildings in north Bedfordshire where the collection is kept. You'd be very welcome to visit anyway by arrangement, taking pot luck as to what part of the collection is accessible at the time. We can discuss by PM or email me at [email protected]

Best Wishes
Lucien

Reply to MEET electrical museum facebook page now up in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net