Currently reading:
Name your tune...

Discuss Name your tune... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Love it!

[video=youtube;OQM5-Ks64is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQM5-Ks64is&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Ooooh, now this is right up my street!

Kings of Leon are legend. Sex on fire is my fave.

Sting:~ Shape of my heart.

Crowded House, anything by them.

Beatles, anything by them but "If I fell" is the ultimate Love song for me... (brings back fantastic memories of my first boyfriend)

Metallica:~ Enter Sandman

Radiohead:~ Creep

The list is endless.:carols:

I have a really eclectic taste in music... I love anything from Fairport Convention to Metallica, and anything in between. Have you seen many bands live Trev?:rockon2:

loads tidy, I used to just about live at Newcastle city hall, then I got a job there as a spark..... best job I ever had not much to do and got to see loads and loads of bands. Every time I think I've seen everyone I want to something comes from out of the blue, just like these guys did before Bruce played with them The Gaslight Anthem & Bruce Springsteen - The '59 Sound (PROSHOT) - YouTube
Saw them in a club in florida in 2007. Knocked me and Julia sideways Check out Brian Fallon (the singer) 's acoustic stuff, he can almost make me cry
http://youtu.be/Lafj41gvRZQ

Last gig we wont to was Springsteen at the stadium of ..........
Usual Bruce gig, 3.5 hours of pure joy, only problem was we had to go to Sunderland to see him:)

Haha.... well you can't have it all.... I was supposed to be working there selling his merchandise but I damaged my ankle so had to cry off. Seemed a good gig so I hear, as was Coldplay. (music to open a vein to) :13:

Like you say Tidy you have to love the Big O. Bruce was great but I'd rather go to my own execution than go to a Coldplay gig.
Even though Parachutes was a fantastic album, it's all been downhill for them since then.
What about local bands though? Trev's top recommendation...Bessie and the Zinc Buckets..check them out, If you can go to one of their gigs and not enjoy yourself you have to have died

Ooooh, now this is right up my street!

Kings of Leon are legend. Sex on fire is my fave.

Sting:~ Shape of my heart.

Crowded House, anything by them.

Beatles, anything by them but "If I fell" is the ultimate Love song for me... (brings back fantastic memories of my first boyfriend)

Metallica:~ Enter Sandman

Radiohead:~ Creep

The list is endless.:carols:

I'm surprised ye can remember that far back pet. :oops:

Reply to Name your tune... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back