Discuss NAPIT assessment in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MRT

I have my Napit assessment in 3days and I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly I only just got the phone call today off the assessor
So if anyone has any last minute advice I would very much appreciate it
Thanks.

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!

So long as you have a job to show them, you have completed the installation certificate and you have the reference books and insurance certificates needed, then you will be OK (so long as you have paid!).

They are not there to trip you up just to check you know, or can look up, the knowledge needed, particularly for the compliance with building regulations.

If there are things that you have not got ready yet then there is still the option to be able to prove these things later (such as emailing a copy of your MFT calibration certificate) and you will still be accepted.

Keep calm, it is not as bad as it sounds, and good luck.

(also have a read of the similar threads further down the page , they will probably say the same thing)

As previous reply and if it is your first on joining they may want to see your qualifications so always handy to have them
they are there to help you not trip you up

Reply to NAPIT assessment in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Can I have a napit assessment with only on CU change? Really struggling to find work to be assessed as only just starting up with my company...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks I have a question regarding NAPIT assessment I'm due to have soon. I'm getting Electrical Inspector Scheme and Third Party...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Is there a yearly NAPIT assessment?
Hi folks, been with NAPIT the last year, recently had an email saying my membership is due for renewal and the money would be taken soon, but no...
Replies
Views
Evening guys Got an assessment tomorrow to hopefully get onto a Level 2 Installation course at College. Has anyone been to this assessment...
Replies
Views
Need advise I’m currently completing my NVQ3 portfolio. Actually nearly finished. I completed all my write ups to hit all criteria, and have been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock