Discuss Never been away in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

VoltzElectrical

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
This forum has changed for the better somewhat so hello again from me. A few have left and I've read the farewells and the welcome backs.

Still plodding on with the street lighting and the odd foreigner, namely my brother-in-law's partial re-wire, and some farm barn lighting.

Good year for blackberries too, just done 4lbs today, 12lbs last weekend. Full of lovely crumble!

Yo to MDJ, Tony, Skelton, HappyHippy, and many others.

Happy Autumn (love September).

x

Voltz

Don't worry, the main focus of my fury against the abuse of the accepted spelling of our glorious language is the South Wales Evening Post! Almost very article has ommitted words or misspelling. Doesn't anyone proof read any more!

Well, it didn't look quite right and Chrome gave it that red squiggly line.
But I don't always trust that - it likes US English.

What's not to like about 'us English'?! In fact, the Scots, Welsh and Irish aren't so bad either!!
Welcome back VE, love the dry/sarcastic humour in post #5!

Well I am not new and do remember Voltz and am glad he's back,although the feeling is obviously not mutual.
Thanks for the mention in your opening post!! :frown2::frown2:

What's not to like about 'us English'?! In fact, the Scots, Welsh and Irish aren't so bad either!!
The Scots keep the Sabbath - and anything else they can lay their hands on.
The Welsh pra(e)y on their knees - and their neighbours.
The Irish are always up for a fight - even if the don't know what it's about.
But the English are a bunch of self-made men - so have only themselves to blame.

:grin:

Well I am not new and do remember Voltz and am glad he's back,although the feeling is obviously not mutual.
Thanks for the mention in your opening post!! :frown2::frown2:

Well I would have said hello and welcome back but you didn't think of me in your OP so bolox to ya.
:)

See you've only been back 5 minutes and have already upset the 2 most important and influential members on the forum!!

This forum has changed for the better somewhat so hello again from me. A few have left and I've read the farewells and the welcome backs.

Still plodding on with the street lighting and the odd foreigner, namely my brother-in-law's partial re-wire, and some farm barn lighting.

Good year for blackberries too, just done 4lbs today, 12lbs last weekend. Full of lovely crumble!

Yo to MDJ, Tony, Skelton, HappyHippy, and many others.

Happy Autumn (love September).

x

Voltz

goodbye blackberry way. the move, circa 1967. and blackberries make a really nice red wine. sod crumble. anyway, welcome back to rehab.

I'm not important mate. I have 3 kids that prove that.
You can read that either way :)

Just did, try it, it's fun backwards!!

See you've only been back 5 minutes and have already upset the 2 most important and influential members on the forum!!

thanks glenn. you just reminded me i gotta get some gorilla glue on monday.

Reply to Never been away in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock