Discuss Nice View of a Big Hill and some Drinks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Snuck off for a couple of days break to a place with proper hills - Interlaken in Switzerland. Here's the view from the hotel, I think thats the Eiger in the background. I'm not missing my BYB yet, as I'm channelling my inner Sheldon with multiple train trips and tomorrow I go to the highest train station in Europe. Whacko !!!

IMG_0619.JPG

Snuck off for a couple of days break to a place with proper hills - Interlaken in Switzerland. Here's the view from the hotel, I think thats the Eiger in the background. I'm not missing my BYB yet, as I'm channelling my inner Sheldon with multiple train trips and tomorrow I go to the highest train station in Europe. Whacko !!!

View attachment 36307
I went to brig, many years ago, when a child 1971 era, lovely place.

I'm sat here at home looking enviously at your piccy :(They reckon it's gonna snow here next week, when a couple of weeks ago it was in the mid twenties. Just driven back across country, and everyone's in pub gardens, boozy and sunning themselves.

Time for a beer :)

View attachment 36307
Tammy Jwat.! :p

Hi All - A few happy snaps from the land of Heidi and the Yodellers.

Not sure if the last pic was from my 007 helicopter or perhaps I just snapped a billboard. But it was cool and and a cool -8C on Tues. Fan tas tic :)

IMG_0628.JPG

Looks lovely! Did you have a good time?

We are going camping soon, can't wait!

Yes it was great thanks. Neither of us had been to Switzerland Alps before ... and they are, big, really big. And it's very easy to do as the Swiss are well organised. Only downside is I think I broke my credit card.

Reply to Nice View of a Big Hill and some Drinks in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock