Discuss NICEIC Online certification - Opinions please in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

How can they justify charging you for a electronic cert? Do you alsompay for the software?

No, there is no charge for the software.
I looked at it, if you do less than about 70 certs a year it makes sense. Any more and your better off with Tysoft or something similar.

I prefer Tysoft, you get every certificate you'll ever need. Fire alarms, e/m lights and solar pv if needed.

I think its bang out of order for the NICEIC inspector to even comment on lack of use of electronic certs

Totally agree. My Nic inspector doesn't care how you do your certificates, He's a working electrical contractor and still uses paper certs. Though at the last inspection he said he was looking to go electronic and asked me about my software.

It's defiantly not Nic policy.

Reply to NICEIC Online certification - Opinions please in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC Certification
salutations, wondering whats the difference between using the NICEIC app vs NICEIC online through a browser? Kind Regards e
Replies
Views
Certsure: Where are the threads about Certsure? Considering this company own pretty much all certification companies. And perhaps are trying to...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC Certification website
Anyone else tried to log into the NIC certification web site today and had problems?
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am collecting evidence for a report on the current 'strategy' and trust given to the competent person schemes by the Communities and...
Replies
Views
B
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIConline certification
Hello all. Having now tried out the new niceic online certification over the past two weeks, I feel as though we are being used as ginnipigs to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock