Discuss NICEIC Submitting a completed Job for the NICEIC members out there in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SensesFailYou

Hi guys

Iv literally just received my official certificate from the NICEIC to acknowledge i am now an approved contractor and domestic installer. I have my activation Code for the site but my question is, how do you go about certifying a Job? I have the Megger software which enables me to complete the relevant Certification which in this case is an Electrical Installation Certificate once completed and you log onto the NICEIC website to certify will their be an option to submit the certificate? If so if i choose to buy the official NICEIC certificates from the site and complete by hand how would you submit these then and im toying with buying these as they will possibly look better while i wait for the NICEIC certification software to be out of the testing stage.

Many thanks Guys just debating on buying the official certs but these get costly when you buy them all!

Cheers

think your a bit confused you dont have to submit the certificate to nic just do job notification on brcs website all it asks for is the certificate number

I take it that it is a domestic job. If so you just log on the the niceic site https://brcs.niceic.com/ and follow the stages, address, what the job involved, date etc them send it off. You should have set up a direct debit so they can take there 3 quid.
as for the cert you don't send that to the niceic just the customer. They is a place to put the cert no. on the part p notification
not sure about megger software but you should be able to either print or PDF the cert from the software.
niceic online certs are link via cloud but you have to pay for each one so depending how many you do it may be cheaper to use amtech or similar if megger doesn't give you the cert option, as its a one off charge.
hope this helps and makes sense

Ah ok and i Keep a copy obviously and the customer receives a copy? Looked at the online Demo on the NICEIC site and couldn't see anything to upload the certificate so was thinking! Just need to now call them so they can activate my online shopping account. Iv been waiting weeks just for codes to get logged on and when i think i have them all i then have to call for them to activate the online shop lol

I take it that it is a domestic job. If so you just log on the the niceic site https://brcs.niceic.com/ and follow the stages, address, what the job involved, date etc them send it off. You should have set up a direct debit so they can take there 3 quid.
as for the cert you don't send that to the niceic just the customer. They is a place to put the cert no. on the part p notification
not sure about megger software but you should be able to either print or PDF the cert from the software.
niceic online certs are link via cloud but you have to pay for each one so depending how many you do it may be cheaper to use amtech or similar if megger doesn't give you the cert option, as its a one off charge.
hope this helps and makes sense

Thanks for the reply i get where your coming from now was a little confused. I cant wait for the NICEIC software to become available but until then i shall either buy the certs off the NICEIC or use the Megger software. Just a shame it wont update and i don't have the option for ECR reports :-l the NICEIC new software looks good once its working and available :)

Reply to NICEIC Submitting a completed Job for the NICEIC members out there in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net