Discuss Noah and the Second Great Flood in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MarkieSparkie

THE SECOND GREAT FLOOD

“The earth has grown wicked again, I have to flood it” God told Noah. "Build another Ark and save two of all living things.”

Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah crying in his yard - but no boat,

“Where’s the ark?” he asked “I’m about to start the rain.”

“Things have changed” Noah said. “First, Local Building Control say I needed a building permit. Then the NSPCA complained saying it was inhumane to put animals in such a confined space. Then the Environment Agency halted construction to conduct an impact study on the flood.”

Suddenly the clouds cleared and a rainbow stretched across the sky.

“You mean you are not going to destroy the world?” Noah asked.

“What’s the point?” God said, “Looks like someone has beaten me to it.”

Reply to Noah and the Second Great Flood in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock