Discuss not really an electrical question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

if the bracket doesn't come with fixings, use metal rawlbolts if it's a big , heavy TV. plastic fixings for satellite dishes are quite good for this purpose as well. don't forget to read david cockbur's posts and bond the bracket. :33::puke:

and to the brass handles on the plastic windows.

And the metal hinges which hang your non conducting wooden door to it's non condunducting wooden frame.

Do you think I would need to bond my metal buckle on my leather belt that is in contact with my denim jeans and therefore in contact with my skin, which at some point might be touching electrical cables. Might just take a 10mm from my watch just to be sure. :lol:

Do you think I would need to bond my metal buckle on my leather belt that is in contact with my denim jeans and therefore in contact with my skin, which at some point might be touching electrical cables. Might just take a 10mm from my watch just to be sure. :lol:
Absolutely mate, in fact if you haven't already done this you should be ashamed to call yourself a sparky

I have been out and purchased plastic cutlery as the missis can not stand the bonding cables I have had to attach to them.
I've bonded all the tins of beans, spaghetti, soup etc and the can opener. Mrs Trev ain't too happy but realises it's for the best.

Hope you used proper BS 951 clamps and not jubilee clips or the likes. :lol:

You're going to look a right 'rounded piece of metallic door furniture' wandering around with a green & yellow cable connected to you...and the aforementioned piece of door furniture.
I find it makes going to the pub rather difficult.

You're going to look a right 'rounded piece of metallic door furniture' wandering around with a green & yellow cable connected to you...and the aforementioned piece of door furniture.
I find it makes going to the pub rather difficult.

I bonded my self to the pumps in my local which makes going home difficult, my other half doesn't like it but understands the life or death situation I would be in if I were to release myself from them.

I've not dared touch the loose change on my bedside cabinet, just in case. I get the sweats just thinking about how utterly stupid i was not to bond it when i got back from the pub on Saturday night.

Reply to not really an electrical question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net