Discuss notify part p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who's Part P? You will need to notify your LBC through NIC to say your installation complies with Part P, they in turn will forward on the required Part P certificate while you pass on the test certs. Assuming it is for a domestic dwelling :)

What you retarding people don't realise you have to learn from some where,I learnt by asking the most basic questions which has enabled me to excell

Can't even get a positive answer on this forum anymore too many jumped up arrogant cocky electricians trying to look good, well guess what your no better than anyone else

Hi,
Not trying to provoke you in any way , but as a QS I would of thought you would know Part P of the Building Regs inside out and wouldn't need to ask the question you have .

Regards.

Can't even get a positive answer on this forum anymore too many jumped up arrogant cocky electricians trying to look good, well guess what your no better than anyone else

Sorry mate but I thought you got the answer you asked for within the first couple of posts, somehow the thread has just escalated in a not to positive way.

Hi,

Like I said , not trying to provoke you; I'm not in that business. Just I find it hard to understand with your knowledge and experience that you ask such a question. I assume you have been working for a NIC company for some time to become their QS and would understand all of the reporting procedures required. In reply to your last quote to me , yes I have been a QS and I would make damn sure I knew the relevant Regulations.

Regards.

you arrogant little TW4T ! if you've had negative comments you deserve them. get off you high horse and get a life.

Reply to notify part p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net