Discuss Nvq 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Callum Jackson

Hello

looking for some guidance on my environmental unit 312 . Question 3.1 provide information on the "operational requirements" and benefits of the following environmental systems.

• PV
  • wind
  • mico hydro
  • heat pumps
  • combined heat and power including micro
  • grey water recycling
  • rainwater harvesting
  • biomass heating
  • solar thermal hot water heating

Now I did a very detailed write up on each of these how they work benefits of these systems with pictures and instillations. However when i handed it in my assessor didn't pass it he said it didn't contain "operational requirements" when i asked what he wanted he said he wanted a type of list with every component to the system and its technical information.... e.g. this is a DC isolator then give type manufacturer plus all technical details on the product. This is a mammoth task! and seems very excessive...and if i'm honest over the top has anyone passed this unit can you shed some light on this question how you have presented it did your assessor ask you for such detail.

Please anyone that can give me a nudge in the right direction it would be a massive help.

there's only 3 operational requirements for all of that garbage....... sun, wind, and water. would i pass?

OK. sun must be hot, wind is cold, water has to be wet.

Reply to Nvq 3 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hi all complete majority of the questions for my nvq level 3 just stuck on my last 3 questions then I'm all done and dusted if anyone could offer...
Replies
Views
hi guys. I am currently doing my NVQ3 and am stuck on a unit. its 312 legislation outcome 3. they are asking for statements on various...
Replies
Views
I Adrian Philip recently passed my nvq level 3, I would like to thank my assessors, Stuart and David, at XS TRAINING, for all there help through...
Replies
Views
D
Been trying to read up. if i can, and what i need to do to convert the 2330 to 2357 So far to my understand its a unit called 302 ...
Replies
Views
A
hi All My son is in his final year of his apprenticeship. He is having trouble finishing his nvq portfolio. The assessor is asking for evidence...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock