Discuss Nvq level 3 help in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

little_duke

Hi All

I'm hoping someone can help me out on here. I'm coming to the end of my college having passed the following exams

2330 level 2
2330 level 3
2382 17th

and only have my AM2 to sit in may this year. thing is, I have to complete my nvq booklet to be able to sit am2. it's nearly complete but there are a few questions I cannot seem to answer for love nor money.

can anyone help?

UNIT 302: Diagnosis and correct electrical faults

* what are the advantages and limitations of fault diagnosis techniques?

* what are the main types, advantages and limitations of test instruments?

I've got from 301-308 to complete with most of it done, but these 2 questions just dont seem to want to pop up in my memory.

Guidance note three describe the test instruments for installation in detail, though different testers could be used for fault finding / diagnosis this may help to give you an idea.

Fault diagnosis procedures are not the final end point as there are many different types of fault and finding that fault can be difficult, however if you have a logical plan in place to follow this can reduce the time taken to diagnose the fault, however there also needs to be a general good level of knowledge of the system and how it works so that appropriate choices of the means of fault finding can be made.

Reply to Nvq level 3 help in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an opportunity to work with solar panels and EV chargers. Will I still be able to complete my NVQ level 3 working? Kind regards Screamer.
Replies
Views
Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 2 and level 3 2365 question
Firstly, I’m sorry if this has been asked before - it’s just that with a thorough search I can’t find the answer anywhere. I’m looking at options...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock