Discuss Problem on job with bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I said i was going to try get it all in 2 weeks. Bus advert is going out in 4 weeks, in 2 weeks when i applied for NIC i would have realised what it takes to get it.. Therefore i would have realised ahh this isnt going to take just a week to set up! and removed NIC from my site

Simples?

Why does it matter to you anyway i really dont understand why your getting involved in something that is totally irrelevant to you o_O

I said i was going to try get it all in 2 weeks. Bus advert is going out in 4 weeks, in 2 weeks when i applied for NIC i would have realised what it takes to get it.. Therefore i would have realised ahh this isnt going to take just a week to set up! and removed NIC from my site

Simples?

Why does it matter to you anyway i really dont understand why your getting involved in something that is totally irrelevant to you o_O

The state of the electrical industry and everyone who works within it is relevant to all of us.
Those of us who have spent our time and money on scheme memberships are naturally going to get annoyed by people who just use the logos. Surely you can understand that?

I usually check through the back posts, but what caused the problem and allowed forum members to fallout. I am more undustrially based elec. But when faced with problems inthe domestic setting I am nearly always confused with the readings I get on my test meters. I think the reason for this is the integrity/segregation/design of industrial line, control and motor control circuits is generally high.

This is true, but dont worry im just trying to get started.. sort things out im unsure still about alot of things (As in how long NIC takes to set up) my site was only live just to get forum members to check it over for me for grammer and mistakes etc.
I didnt realise it would upset people as it was not advertised or up yet, i made a mistake and learn from it, im currently just getting info untill i get to see what i can recieve from princess trust (Grants, loans etc)

Cheers

I cant decide if you're naive or just a ****-wit, but to advertise NICEIC membership, when by your own admittance you are not a member is what a lot of people call fraud? The NICEIC have a place for you... it's called the 'wall of shame'.

As I said before if it's on the internet then anyone can see it, so it's advertising

This is true, but dont worry im just trying to get started.. sort things out im unsure still about alot of things (As in how long NIC takes to set up) my site was only live just to get forum members to check it over for me for grammer and mistakes etc.
I didnt realise it would upset people as it was not advertised or up yet, i made a mistake and learn from it, im currently just getting info untill i get to see what i can recieve from princess trust (Grants, loans etc)

Cheers

If you are genuinely getting started, have not done any work gained from advertising yourself as NICEIC registered, and are trying to do things by the book then I wish you luck.
Btw, it's "Prince's Trust". A certain person may get upset if you called him a Princess. :)

I usually check through the back posts, but what caused the problem and allowed forum members to fallout. I am more undustrially based elec. But when faced with problems inthe domestic setting I am nearly always confused with the readings I get on my test meters. I think the reason for this is the integrity/segregation/design of industrial line, control and motor control circuits is generally high.

That just doesn't make any sense to this thread....

Lmao, ha yeh im generally trying to everything 100% spot on im only 22 and never run a business before

You make some very bold claims on that website for someone of that age who has never run a business. I underwent a very thorough 4 year industrial electrical apprenticeship and have had over 20 years experience (10 years self-employed), but even I don't offer as many services as you do :)

I can do everything i have offered, i too did a 4 year apprenticeship with JTL.. Guess ive just got around the industry lol done everything from domestic to commercial to industrial.. =]

Some bold claims on your site mate, spend over £3500 and get an ipad? Sounds like something you'd get Anne Robinson to advertise on TV for you.

Best of luck in setting up your business and I hope it goes well for you. Nice idea with the free smokes, I like that, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Don't try and rule the world in one day, as the saying goes 'learn to run before you can walk'.

Your 22
you have a lot to learn, don't think you have done it all either as you are just starting.
You will fall at the first hurdle if you don't get your accreditations,insurances in order!

Hi, have read posts, and had look at website, got some unbelievable offers, and some nice items for sale..... But can you tell me what the " fire safety downlighter certificate" is that you offer when changing the old style downlighters . Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Comes with the downlighters i will install to say they are guaranteed fireproof JCE or something cant remember the make there from screwfix - 10 for like 58 quid cant remember check them out (Elecfix maybe)

I can do everything i have offered, i too did a 4 year apprenticeship with JTL.. Guess ive just got around the industry lol done everything from domestic to commercial to industrial.. =]

I didn't say that I can't do what you offer....just that I don't feel that it's feasible to have one's finger in that many pies, so to speak. Good luck with the learning curve tho :)

Reply to Problem on job with bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net