Discuss Qualification for a electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just move to UK and I'm a qualified electrician in Hong Kong. I tried ENIC to certificate my qualification which I have and ENIC certificated my framework level and UK Qualification as following:
Framework Level: RQF L3 / SCQF L6 / CQFW L3
Comparable UK qualifications: BTEC National Certificate / Extended Certificate / Foundation Diploma / Scttish Higher / SQA National Certificate at SCQF Level 6 / SQA National Progression Award at SCQF Level 6

For above levels and qualifications, I have some question about my upcoming education path.
I preferred to be a qualified electrician to carry out electrical installation, testing, commissioning and certfication of the electrical works. Is it required to starting from entry level (eg. NVQ level 1 - 3) or any short path that I can skip some of courses that I can save some time and money?

Thank you.

Reply to Qualification for a electrician in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning Ive been asked to help out with recruitment of electricians at work and Im having trouble with some of the CVs we are getting. My...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any C&I technicians/ engineers out there who can offer some advice on their training path/ the required training path for this industry? I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, So I was in the process of looking into a career change. I noticed a local training company offering a 'gas managed learning program'...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Applying for an ECS Gold card with the following:
I have completed the following qualifications gained from a 3 year level 3 advanced apprenticeship: - EAL NVQ Diploma Level 2 Advanced...
Replies
Views
I brought my industrial automation certificate from Brazil to the UK, I received Btec national diploma/ level 3 extended diploma can I work with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock