Discuss [Question] 2382 Certificate Waiting Time in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Katash

-
Reaction score
Passed my 2382-100 yesterday and was told 'weeks' .... Just wondering roughly how long did it take you to get the C&G certificate sent through?

Thanks.

i was told by someone last week that the certs are taking a couple of months to come through from them. can probably add a few days on top of that as well with all the bank holidays coming up. if you need the cert for your job or interviews you can use the printout the ctr gives you as proof

Well I passed the 2391-10 on the 1st of march and I also passed the 2377 on the 3rd of march, I received the 2391 certificate two weeks ago and still no sign of the 2377, the course provider told me that it can take up to 12weeks for then to be posted

Thanks Phil, do you by any chance know if JIB will accept the printout as evidence? I need my JIB card for the jobs I'm interested in.

Take the print out sheet but make sure it has your C&G personal ref number on it. At the bottom of any of yours certs it the long number with you date of birth in it.

Ps, well done.

found out id passed 2391 on 26th jan 2011 from dec 2010 exam still no cert (and practical of course)

I'd be ringing city and guilds then, I take it was the 2nd december theory exam? Got my results back at end of january, booked practical for march and got the cert three weeks later, you would have thought all 2391 certs would have been posted at the same time but c+g seem to be quite random

yeah mate 2nd december theory
c & g wont tell me anything data protection act or some bull****
my centre is about as much use as a pair of glasses on a geezer with one ear !!
im in limbo mate dont know where to turn
all i got to show of anything is the print out of the theory result !!

Just got a reply from JIB saying yes they will accept the exam printout :) ..... Also said if I passed NVQ within last 5 years I wouldnt have to do the H&S test, unfortunately I passed mine in 2000 :(

Reply to [Question] 2382 Certificate Waiting Time in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net