Discuss Rats in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

this is what rats like to do to elecy cable to you new wannabe sparks!! (all other sparks Nod head in agrement)

cheers to Blu Sparx for doing this call out for me!!
:cool:

i had a rather nice squirell do it to mine in the loft. when i was clearing up the mess my hand came into contact with it and lets just say the old arm ached like hell for a few days after.

Hi durham seen that my self at last place where i worked, they had stables and all roofs were boarded on underside
when i eventually traced the fault took the board down and there was the dead rat at the side of a a 2.5mm all chewed for about 4 metres lol and it was shorting and blowing the Cb

Making a few quid out of them at the moment around here!!!!!.
jpg.gif
jpg.gif

Attachments

• !cid_Image0156.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 51
  • !cid_Image0176.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 46
:D caught one in a live cage. nasty little bleeders they are when your up close. must admit they are clean little fellers though. we had a paint tray up there that it used as a toilet. only trouble was getting covered in recycled water when trying to get it through the hatch was not the best of things to have on :D not exactly hugo boss

Leptospirosis or weils disease,

gives you cold/flu like symptoms, only take you to hospital if its likely you have been in contact with rat ----.

Last edited:
a guy kayaking died of it not so long back horrible bleeding things. we had a neighbour that used to like dumping bags of rubbish outside insted of the wheelie bin a few years ago. between my rifle and the Siamese rat killer we have they didn`t stand a chance. some big buggers though

Reply to Rats in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net