Discuss real example of bills reduced needed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mosal

Hi Chris

check out Blue Solar or give them a call on 0161 *** ****

They should be able to get you a full design install and commsion for a 4kw system for circa £5000

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Looking for PV on Slate Roof - Cheshire

Hi,

Blue Solar
0161 *** ****

they are one of the most competitve companies in the UK and very proffessional

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, Im thinking of going solar but am slightly skeptical about the whole idea, Ive had a quote for a 4KW system as my house is south facing. Could anyone show me a real example of your bills being reduced and receiving your feed in tariff so I can see how it works in the real world and not from a sales agent :D

Many thanks

Hi Mosal. From your profile;
About mosal

If you're a PV installer why are you asking the question above?

Oh, hope you don't mind, I've moved your two other posts to this thread for now until I'm sure you're not doing anything underhanded.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry im not a installer, Im looking into getting solar installed*

I was just recomneding the company im dealing with as they have been very helpful with me

hope that clarifys everything!

Hi, sorry im not a installer, Im looking into getting solar installed*

I was just recomneding the company im dealing with as they have been very helpful with me

hope that clarifys everything!
Oh Mohammed, what a tangled web we weave.

Blue Solar; Company No. 09321903
Blue Solar UK Limited is registered to 43 Wilmslow road, Rusholme, Manchester, M14 5TB
Mohammed Adrees Saleem, born on November 1990 and appointed on 21 November 2014. ... As of 8 August 2015, there was 1 ex director - Imran Shah.

Mohammed Adrees Saleem......Mosal.
Your email address, IP address amongst other things gave you away...... and you have an internet footprint like a baby elephant.

I'll give you some 101 advice on how to set up a successful shill account on forums.
  • Never sign up using an email address that's a variation or even an anagram on your real name.
  • Use a virgin gmail address or similar and open it using an untracable verification email account like hushmail.
  • Never pick a username that's similar or the same as your real name.
  • Never use an internet connection registered to your company.
  • Don't plug your company complete with outbound website links twice in your first three posts.
I'm not saying this is the complete guide to shilling but if you follow these basic rules there's a far better chance you'll at least give the forum Admin a run for their money.

Last edited:

Reply to real example of bills reduced needed in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net