Discuss Remember Bob Peach..... Mr Electric Tees Valley in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

HE GONE BUST!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

serves him right for treating staff like animals and customers like cash cows..!

so tomorrow he starts up again as mr. apple, or apricot.

nah currently been sued by ex employees, hopefully will be found guilty of mis management and banned from operating a company! lol

however he will be minus his 27k franchise fee! lol

Sometimes what these people do get round any ban for directorships etc is set up a company in his wifes name.
They do this and are then up to their old tricks two weeks later under a different name.

Sometimes what these people do get round any ban for directorships etc is set up a company in his wifes name.
They do this and are then up to their old tricks two weeks later under a different name.

He may try this but I'm sure the local sparkies will not be rushing to spend more money with him!

My partner started workin for Bob Peach in march installing solar panelling...was promised everything, the pay sounded too good to be true, and lo and behold it was bcos my partner never seen what was owed, he got paid a few advances but that didnt quite cover all the work he done for them, was told that he cudnt b paid til the other companys paid up for the jobs etc......and now Bob has obvs changed numbers woteva cos my partners been trying to chase him up for what he is owed!!! BOB PEACH YOU ********!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Peach, AKA Mr Electric went in to administration on the 13th July, the company stopped trading on 22nd June, since then Mr Peach has been on a 3 week Caribbean cruise, he also has a new jag sat on his drive, a house that is paid for and Ms Bell, his business partner has started a new business with her son, who has never worked a day in the past 3 years, I wonder where all of this money has come from!!

Oh and I have also been informed that yes he has started up another electrical company, don't know where and what it is called yet but I will find out!

He has changed his house and mobile number but i do know his home address if anyone would like it.

Owes me money to but only thing is he has picked the wrong person to mess with!

I hope you get it back but my feelings are that these guys know exactly how to work the system plus me thinks there will be more of these businesses folding like the lead generators Rated People,Service Magic,My Hammer ect my feeling are there is no room in the current environment where people are keeping an eye on the money and they are latching on that it is dearer to use them so watch out at the end of the year

I hope you get it back but my feelings are that these guys know exactly how to work the system plus me thinks there will be more of these businesses folding like the lead generators Rated People,Service Magic,My Hammer ect my feeling are there is no room in the current environment where people are keeping an eye on the money and they are latching on that it is dearer to use them so watch out at the end of the year

Not a chance, they're making a fortune-think about the income streams ie. membership fees AND lead fees from 5 'tradesmen' on each job regardless of who if anyone actually wins the work!
It's a very clever business plan and there's no way these companies are going anywhere-a credit check tells me that much!

I'm working near bob peach next week!!! Might go and check his drive out see if any new business is at home!!! Drop him a calling card just in case he needs some electrical work!!

Yes the bloke is utter scum!!!

As for Carole bell!!! Might find some bugs in my food from her sandwich shop!!!

Reply to Remember Bob Peach..... Mr Electric Tees Valley in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net