Discuss Robin Williams R.I.P in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dipzy

-
Reaction score
Sad to hear of Robin Williams passing. Grew up watching him in Mork & Mindy and have laughed with him for years, hope he's making them roll up in heaven.

"Everyone tells you you should ask for help, and yet so few actually pay attention when someone does".

sad day. He was a great actor. Mork & Mindy... that brings back memories.

Very sad, he has brought so much happiness into so many lives.
He will be remembered for joy and laughter which is no bad thing.
It is a strange contradiction that now thinking about him makes you laugh and cry at the same time.

Depression and alcohol.what a combination.The alcohol makes you feel great for a short while then it makes things even worse,I once spent some time sat between a canal and a railway line drinking a bottle of Bourbon and deciding which way to go,thankfully someone found me before I made the decision.

Depression and alcohol.what a combination.The alcohol makes you feel great for a short while then it makes things even worse,I once spent some time sat between a canal and a railway line drinking a bottle of Bourbon and deciding which way to go,thankfully someone found me before I made the decision.

More like cocaine addiction, he's been an addict off and on for years and has been in and out of rehab centres that obviously never did much for him apart from taking his money.

Why is it that these entertainers need to go down the drug addiction path. With the sort of money these people seem to amass, surely the last thing you'd need is cocaine/heroin and the like. I'd be far from being depressed knowing that i can do and go where i want when i want.

RIP

and before you'd finished the bottle. lol.

I just heard that Frank Maloney is planning to audition for the lead role in Mrs Doubtfire2

I'm so out of touch that I had to Google who this was and why?

Such a shame he felt that there was no other way, sometimes just a kind word or a smile can make all the difference when the only way you're facing is the way out.
A lot of genius comedians are manic depressives, Spike Milligan, Tony Hancock and Robin himself.
The world is a colder place today without him.
I hope his torment is over now.

Sad day and a great loss I thought he was an hilarious Guy and to think he died due to depression seems almost unbelievable when you think of all the fun and happiness he brought to so many lives.

Jumanji on tv now, I hd forgotten about that one, It was supposed to be a kids film but I really enjoyed myself.

Mrs Doubtfire was brilliant, I think 90% of it was ad-libbed. I loved when he was interviewed how he dropped into so many dialects and personalities. They say there is a fine line between comedy and tragedy and his eyes told a story too often. RIP genius. :(

Reply to Robin Williams R.I.P in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net