Discuss Second hand multifunction tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hsharp

I am looking for a secondhand multifunction tester to purchasing. I need it to o all test to comply with BS7671 and Part P + RCD ramp test.
I am looking to spend £250 at the most because it is my first one just to get started.
Where could I get one?

eBay you can get loads. Look for one with calibration that has been done recently. If not have it calibrated ASAP as its also a place that people get rid of crap.. Like a MOT only really valid at the time of test

Hi

See this thread started recently in the wanted/for sale section 'Metrel MI3000 Easi Plus Multifunction Tester'. It might still be for sale and is a good price.

i do have a Kewtech KT63 for sale, 4 years old, but not been used much as it was my spare, i now have a fluke with my old megger as a spare, so dont really need it, i think its out of calibration, but that shouldnt be an issue, i could send it to you for £250

Have a MFT1553 for sale, immaculate condition

Bet you wont be selling it for £250 though!!:wink:

Thanks for the support Mike on the other thread, I'm still saving up my questions for you..:smiley2:

Reply to Second hand multifunction tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm studying at college at the moment. I am looking to get some essential electrical testing kits slowly. Is a multificunctional tester...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm just starting to fit EV chargers as part of our solar installs. Just looking at the tester options I currently have a Megger 1711 but this...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m just starting to do ev chargers so it’s looks like I need new tester. I currently have Megger 1711. So I can’t do a 6ma rcddc test. I...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock