Discuss SHED wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

na im not a sparky nor do i do any electric work, only white goods, my old man is sparky has been for last 40 years but as he dying of cancer didnt think it right to be asking him, i only said to customer think u need cu and swa cable but i find out from another local sparky and get them to quote to sort it the correct way.
Are you and pratleberry related? one is the Lone ranger and your tonto?

he will have by now, after banging it on the wall.

Just for you Mike

writing_process.gif

not my shed i have garage connected to my house, i dont own a shed

I believed everything in the original post initially, but after reading that comment I have lost all faith. Daz

I believe that you are going above and beyond the call of duty by taking this dude's home made bodge up on your shoulders.

Just re-gas the fridge, get paid and move on friend.

nothing else to add to this. Except... 'and get a shed!' Daz

Reply to SHED wiring in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I'm running a 70ft underground UF cable in 3/4 inch PVC conduit to 2 sheds. The sheds are 3ft from each other. I'm just a DIYer enthusiast so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to get the lionshare of a small shed wired before a friendly electrician does the needful. I'm a confident DIYer, but I would...
Replies
Views
I've wired some cable to a small 3x3 shed with 2 gpos, a 15a GPO, and a light. The shed is about 2m away from the house on a concrete slab. The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have supplied my Shed with a 6mm SWA cable into a nice consumer unit. In there I have a 6Amp MCB for the lights and a 16 A supplying a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Looking for help here as I've come across a strange call-out today. Bare with me here: Got a call from a customer saying they had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock