Discuss Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gaffer, how do you rate the fuse finder. Thinking of getting one but not sure I can justify the pennies.

Also whats in the Ali flight case?
The fuse finder is a great bit of kit,had a look on their website and there is a new version.In my line of work it was well worth the 150 I spent on it.
The alu case contains Walkie talkies,laser measure,clamp meter,data tester,handheld labeller,set of watchmakers screwdrivers,cable markers,RJ45 crimper,labels etc etc.

My van

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 567
Come on Phil and Sav, both bought Veto Pro Pac's from me recently. Waiting to see the pictures (yes my life really is that sad)!!!

Only high days and holidays lol. Can't see what saw it is m8 as I'm on the stupid IPhone. :mad:

It's a Bahco Ergo grip saw, the handle detatches from the blade. I've got tools that cost 30x as much but it's up there as one of my favs now. Not only is it a good sturdy saw but because the blade detatches it easy to store. I'm sure some of you guys work out of a open tote bag on day to day work, the beauty is you can store 5/6 different types of blades in the side pocket, ok that's excessive for some of the problems you guys would come across but still... Buy the damn saw

Reply to Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, this forum was incredibly helpful when I last posted. I'm a girlfriend (hoping to level up soon) to a man who is just starting his...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Hoping for some advice please. I've severe arthritis in the hands (all three :flushed:) A large dollop of osteoarthritis but I'm also...
Replies
Views
Saw this on Irish Consumer site (CPCC.ie) HERE Not sure about the rest of the UK but worth checking if you have one. Fluke Europe BV recalls to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there companies or people out there that can help source sub contract work as im not sure where to start. I know you get recruitment...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, My first post here, just a simple question. I currently get all of my work through word of mouth and contracts that I have...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock