Discuss Sky tv Problems in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eco

I have just cut into a sky cable and re-joined it and i am getting a break up of signal on some channels ................. i have tested the run and it shows no shorts etc so im wondering if its to do with the joint etc............. Can anyone help as my chick is giving me the (well it was ok till you messed with it blah blah) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?:eek:

No giggling lenny thank goodness its not me but
watch your connections with the coax as if there not solid you will get problems. either that or try resetting the box so it retunes itself.

I have just cut into a sky cable and re-joined it and i am getting a break up of signal on some channels ................. i have tested the run and it shows no shorts etc so im wondering if its to do with the joint etc............. Can anyone help as my chick is giving me the (well it was ok till you messed with it blah blah) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?:eek:
That's what they always say.Make sure the copper braiding isn't touching the stinger(centre core of the cable)

Might be worth going for a free sky+ or HD upgrade and they will have to change the able anyway so solving the problem.

Tell your bird to wind her neck in give her a dry slap. Point out that Dave, Virgin and Sky 1 are fine and thats what you watch. If the Shopping channels are ******* then its not your fault and if she cant watch them then Im sure theres the ironing she can get on with?

Or the washing?

Or maybe even clean the oven?

Honestly. Women dont even know there born halk the time!!!!

If anyone wants me Ill be hiding behind my mum fearing the female backlash!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Sky tv Problems in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net