Currently reading:
So I guess I intimidate a lot of you

Discuss So I guess I intimidate a lot of you in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
As per the title.
I see I got banned from the thread last night, why was this I wonder, could it be that nobody could hold an intelligent argument without getting mardy.
As freedom of speech also been banned in the world, or is it just on here.
Let's take that thread as an example, I said I wouldn't employ a brand new guy who was over 50 and immediately got jumped on by , ironically everyone over 50.
But the big mistake you made was to prove my point for me, at No point did I say I wouldn't employ a full qualified time served 50 year old electrician, what I said was I wouldn't employ a 50 year old fast track one that last week was a florist or worked in a cafe.
The next mistake you all made was to jump on me about the baggage and fitness comment I made, if you were to open your eyes and read my comment again you would see I said that people over 50 COULD come with those issues, at No point did I say they WOULD.
So again you proved my point for me that people over 50 can be very set in their ways, you also were very quick to put the younger generation down when in fact it was you lot that behaved like kids.
I think people like me intimidate you, because i am young and successful and have a clear set of rules , it starts to make the older generation malfunction who then can't answer with an intelligent reply.
Take the comment I made to westward about having an ugly wife, it was clearly a joke and thankfully it was taken that way by him, yet some of of the less intelligent members no doubt took offence.
One thing that did interest me was the ratings I got, it actually turns out I got more positive than negative ones, I bet as well that the members that gave me positive ratings are the intelligent and successful members.

Screenshot_20190203-083616_Chrome.jpg

How some of you reply to this thread will either prove or disprove the opinion I have.
Let's see how long until I get either insulted or reported.

Now is that meant to be humour, or is it your real mysoginistic opinion?

Woman have a place of course they do.
I have a cleaner at home and the office, both proper grafters, I also have an onsite cafe which is run by 2 women.
As for in the electrical industry, no way led to, too moody and all those sharp tools, recipe for disaster.
This is a man's world woman are just here to keep it clean!!!!!!

I have a cleaner at home and the office, both proper grafters, I also have an onsite cafe which is run by 2 women.
As for in the electrical industry, no way led to, too moody and all those sharp tools, recipe for disaster.

Summed yourself up in one post there.

Arrh well, it was nice knowing you. Give our regards to that nutty Scotch bloke.

I've been answering questions all morning sweetheart, I tell you one thing though there are a lot if horrible nasty and negative people on here.
Haters will always hate.

I was thinking more electrical issue/advice type questions, but hey if you want to focus on lifestyle choices/advice that's up to you.

As I've said the negativity is more a response to your manner than anything else.

Onsite canteen, staffed by two women to feed 17 sparks, who are probably working on different jobs dispersed around the country? How do you make it pay?

At least make it believable

PMSL

You've obviously only encountered (if you ever have) the ones who are there because of some positive action program to encourage more women into STEM roles, feminist snowflake types who wouldn't last five minutes in the wholesalers.

So 79 posts later I think I've proven my point, I have engaged in this thread , I have tried to answer every reply in it and yet I have still been abused and been called names by many members, I don't think I have been particularly rude or horrible to any of you yet you have been nothing but hostile.
A lot of insecure people on here.

Reply to So I guess I intimidate a lot of you in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back