Search the forum,

Discuss So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

And spanking your monkey?
Sorry mate, too good an opportunity :)
how did you know i had a pet monkey?

anyway....found a solution to all Dans problems on Ebay:

A12-210_zpsf01743d7.jpg

Well 1st time I've been able to post in 4hours, what a bag of Shyte, no problems on any other forums or sites.
I won't hold my breath for a reply, can't manage a day without breathing!!!!!!

Another 30minute delay, this is crazy and no explanation. Does Dan actually know what is happening and at this rate won't have any members left to worry about

Well i'm with bt but why is it only affecting this site then, i am not having any trouble with any other forums or sites

FFS I am getting loads of adverts now on the site, Had a bloody nuff now.

It depends what server its on, just because bt owns the lines doesnt mean its connected to there server
Dan will have a dedicated server more than likely which hosts all his sites, or the very least a VPS and it will be looked after by a 24 hour company, I expect he will need to inform them if there is nothing he can do by re-booting, they would look into it and see if the problem is theres or his.

Afternoon to you Mike, I thought that may be the case but sometimes them builders who post on here must go them forums too pretending to be a gas safe plumber so may be able to share the info.

First time I've been online today but everything is running fine at the moment. My speeds and latencies are much better than yesterday.

I thought you UK guys would be pretty internet savvy by now. If I lived in a country where over a million websites a week were being censored I think I would be :)

We are mostly male and only need to search for one thing, it's a four letter word begins with P ends in N and has the letter OR in the middle. Censorship doesn't stop most of that.

Reply to So what happened in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock