Discuss Surrey 'rogue trader fraud' in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section but:

Three people have been arrested over a suspected rogue trader scheme operating across Surrey and Hampshire.

Claims that people have paid hundreds of thousands of pounds for incomplete building work are being investigated.

The South East Regional Organised Crime Unit believes more than £1m has been obtained by fraud.

Homes in Banstead, Thursley, Tadworth, Chiddingfold, Chertsey, Farnborough and Greyshott have been affected, and in some cases "dismantled", police said.

BBC News - Arrests over Hampshire and Surrey 'rogue trader fraud'

sure nothing happens to them... fair play and the other people are mugs.. just my opinion you see it happen all to often for people not to know... probably the police making it up to try to scare opertunists.. if it really happened to you and are reading , i do feel for you

Reply to Surrey 'rogue trader fraud' in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net