Currently reading:
THE Quit Smoking Thread

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I tried patches once but I couldn't keep them a light, no seriously when I tried patches they used to fall off me in the night and they stuck on the wife and she lost her craving for the smokes and gave up

Be good aye to give up, me only bad habit left. I'm working on it.... I find when smoke smuggled tobacco you don't smoke as much.. But always go back to smokes before tobacco finished

I gave up smoking at christmas, only problem is I'm now addicted to ecigs and cos I'm allowed to smoke them indoors I have probably quadrupled my nicoteine intake since...

Not tried Vamo but just looked at the pics it looks like something the terminator would smoke! Are they any good? I currently use use the ones from 10motives dot com

They are nothing short of awesome. I got the full kit for around £50 with some more juice and other extras. I'd not use anything else now. I'm blown away. No more doggy cartomisers, that fry the battery. In fact I don't use them now and use a wick, its far better. What I like about it is you can adjust everything electrical to alter your taste and your throat hit. Its not the best thing to take out lol as you'll get some mad looks, but I just have one 510 ecig for that.

I got it from vaper train, they got a website its a very good price for the kits. As for juice I like the Tobacco Reds USA - Jac Vapour sell that, its about all they sell worth having :) The vamo is a great bit of kit especially if you use wicks to vape with it ie no more cartomisers :)
[h=2][/h]

looks good - and probably save me even money long term over the 10motives cartomisers I use - seem to be getting through them at a pretty fast rate...!

Yip I'm only using up the carts I got doing it direct is a lot cheaper and less hassle. Be sure to buy yourself a bottle with a needle for filling. They are only 90p and makes the job so fast and easy :)

Chap in my office has just gone over to an ecig and loves it. I told him not to 'smoke' it at his desk, so he spends even longer outside now!

I finds they make me cough more then the real deal and you don't know when to stop, The '40 smoke' cartridge last me about 10 lol There a good idea mind, if they keep getting popular then they will hopefully develop them more and more. At the moment they got nothing on cowboy killers though! I swear philip morris puts something more addictive then nicotine in Marlboros!

hi guys, I would like to quit, a good friend of mine quit, not smoked for 5 months now only problem is he has piled on the weight like a lot of people who stop

Just like to weigh in with another shout for ecigs/vaping. I bought one about 3 weeks ago, wasn't even considering giving up smoking, just thought I'd give them a try.

Bought one of those that is about the same shape as a cigarette first, then bought another battery for it.

Soon realised that they don't really cut it so got a Kanger protank and an ego twist.

I had one cigarette today because all my batteries were flat or charging. I had one cigarette three days ago for the same reason.

I reckon I'm probably consuming more nicotine, but that's fine, it's a pretty cool drug after all, that's why cigarette addiction is so insidious. I don't want to smoke a "stinky", I'd rather use my cool looking gadget.

I've also got arriving via ebay a selection of flavourings and glycerol so I can make my own eliquid.

So, get into the vapes, its more like smoking than smoking!

The E smokes are pretty good.
I'm (was) a 40 a day man, but since having the ecig, reduced my weekly consumption a good 30-40% without getting stressed out about it.

Just noticed my post above... Still working! :)
Time to go for less than 20 a day...:39:

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock