Discuss thermodynamics, is it all that's its cracked up to be in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Forgot to add they are made by a company called ENERGIE and appear to have been around for a while
Lee did you buy a system from energie. I bought one in 2012 and it costs more to run than my combi boiler £140 gas thermodynamic £500 a year, I was mis led into the " its going to get tariffs, It failed this year and I am going to court, what company fit system if any. any help or info I live at Seaham "local lad". I have lost £4200 cost £200 year interest and costs me £360 year more to run. thanks.

Take note of the timeline, this is 5yrs old and lee hasn't been on the site for a long time if you click on his avatar its says since 2016, don't expect a reply fro him ;)

I have the energie 250 thermoldynamics hot water system its 4 years old and the Heat Wave HWB-18cx expansion tank has bust at the welded nipple ( weld failed) now installers say its NOT part of there system. no warranty. the lad who came out says he has had to change a couple of this tanks. any thoughts.

Reply to thermodynamics, is it all that's its cracked up to be in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net