Currently reading:
Underfloor conduit for kitchen island unit?

Discuss Underfloor conduit for kitchen island unit? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Any recognised / best practice methods / conduit types for routing cables under floor. I’m looking to feed an island kitchen unit so will be looking to supply an induction hob and sockets.
Will be a completely new floor with insulation on top of concrete, underfloor heating pipes, screed with stone tiles on top.

Well through conduit im not a complete ****ing moron so no need for the sarcy response was simply asking for what other reasons than what id already stated. As ive said before im still training

I wasn't being sarcastic, I just asked a question? And I did reply to your second question, perhaps I shouldn't bother trying to help you anymore :)

Last edited:
Get your tin hat on sharpish mate , you'll be advised that conduit isn't designed to support additional weight of any sort apart from a very small spider- most likely with reg numbers quoted, and it would most certainly need a 50mm2 main bond back to the DNO transformer.:D

Reply to Underfloor conduit for kitchen island unit? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back