Discuss Understanding EV testers? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Kewtech KT66DL also does 6mA DC test. Tried it the other day during fault finding. Think i paid £250 for their adaptor unit.
Thats one of the good features as you can record that on the test sheet, i include images of the tester screen on my certs now as the kt66dl has the time date in top corner so all shows a paper trail so to speak.

I'll pay you £100 for that link! ?
Cheapest I have seen of late if alert electrical at £390 but at that price you may aswell get the megger one and get the type 1 lead aswell. I paid £410 inc vat about a year ago for mine. they aint cheap but i use it on around 755 of my jobs so it is essential like the mft.
Your best bet is to speak to your supplier and try wrangle a good deal on the back of another big order.

Cheapest I have seen of late if alert electrical at £390 but at that price you may aswell get the megger one and get the type 1 lead aswell. I paid £410 inc vat about a year ago for mine. they aint cheap but i use it on around 755 of my jobs so it is essential like the mft.
Your best bet is to speak to your supplier and try wrangle a good deal on the back of another big order.
Just to make you laugh Gavin. i still haven't been paid a penny for the 2 claims i have made. First one was in June, second in August. The August one has just been declined due to something or other that i don't even understand and I need to resubmit.
I can safely say I will no longer be offering the grant to any EV customers. I genuinely take my hat off to you for having such a good system in place to deal with the grant.
Roll on March!?

@HappyHippyDad and
None of the customers I have fitted EV Chargers for have been the least bit interested in the grant!

@HappyHippyDad and
None of the customers I have fitted EV Chargers for have been the least bit interested in the grant!
That is definitely the way forward for me.
This last email from OZEV was the proverbial straw!
Just the mere thought of trying to explain what they wanted gets me confused.
I have never experienced such a convoluted process and so poorly run. I didn't think it existed!

Megger had/has a recall on thier EVSE units (likely already been covered but a repost can't hurt)

E3CYhvEWQAA3i3y.jpg

Megger had/has a recall on thier EVSE units (likely already been covered but a repost can't hurt)

View attachment 91082
That they did and mine was returned. To be fair to Megger, they realized there was a problem and issued a recall, they paid for the return, it was away for about 3 days and sent back! I really can't complain about the services.
Ok I agree it shouldn't have had to be sent back in the first place but at least they were efficient in doing the repairs and sending it back!

Reply to Understanding EV testers? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net