Currently reading:
Whats wrong with Britain

Discuss Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Those 3 things I found took me about 15 seconds on google. They're not publicised because the media needs you to have someone to hate and muslims are the easy target. 60 or 70 years ago it would have been Jews.
The second bit comes back to what I said above, you want them to condemn extremism but when they do they're accused of lying. So you want them to say something but then object when they do.
Clever, really clever.

I don't object at all trev but after living next to central mosque in Birmingham for 8 years I know propaganda when I hear it

Have I said they are lieing I said they should stand up and condemn and in daily newspapers etc etc
So again not reading what I am saying and changing the facts where did I say living
Why don't they condemn on a more widely viewed media than what you have discovered and again these are people high in the organisation why aren't people from the hatred mosques not coming forward
For starters, that one wasn't directed at you however, the links I posted up clearly show muslims condemning extremism.
It wasn't you who mentioned the lying thing so it wasn't you I was pulling about it.
The reason it's not publicised more widely is because, as I said earlier, the media needs you to have someone to hate and it's really easy to provide it. All you need is one bunch of nutters to do something and you can tar millions of people with the same brush for years.

So all the people killed in the name of God . What religious group did they belong which church did they go to
Just Christians, yet there hasn't a shouting that all Christian churches should apologise for their behaviour. Yet those people merely took a extreme view of Christianity.

Or were they just random nutcases
The bombers aren't random nutcases they are organised they have people supplying them bombs money and arms not loners who hear voices

For starters, that one wasn't directed at you however, the links I posted up clearly show muslims condemning extremism.
It wasn't you who mentioned the lying thing so it wasn't you I was pulling about it.
The reason it's not publicised more widely is because, as I said earlier, the media needs you to have someone to hate and it's really easy to provide it. All you need is one bunch of nutters to do something and you can tar millions of people with the same brush for years.

I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush and I'm not speaking about the media, I'm talking about personal experience having lived in a predominantly islamist area for years.

The bombers aren't random nutcases they are organised they have people supplying them bombs money and arms not loners who hear voices
Have you got any idea how easy it is to make something that will go bang and cause a lot of damage?
You don't need a supplier, you can get the ingredients from B&Q and your local petrol station

Why is it different, there is a big list of people with them beliefs they are just a select few. Killing in the name of religion is them same regardless of which church they go to surely or do only Muslims do that?

Reply to Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock