Currently reading:
Whats wrong with Britain

Discuss Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Have you got any idea how easy it is to make something that will go bang and cause a lot of damage?
You don't need a supplier, you can get the ingredients from B&Q and your local petrol station
You know these people are organised you know these people are turned by there imams
So 9/11 was some geezers coming out of b and q please stop being silly
And the train thing over here they were just independent nuts ,not organized not filmed going to the station's days before
The people dillb said were random unorganized loners no plans no backing

The taquia thing.

The taquia thing, that says they're allowed to do it without recourse. It doesn't say they all do it.
I have good muslim friends who will tell you the same. One of these friends is from the Yemen and he told me that's where the saying Lying Arab came from. That doesn't mean he does it but he recognises the fact that it happens.

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the reason servicemen/women cant wear uniform in Selly Oak is that until recently it was a military hospital and the more able casualties went out for exercise/pub etc and were attacked by the permenently offended who didn't want them in Afghanistan.
I had to take my missus there a few years ago and I was attacked in the reception by a Somali who didn't think my missus should have a seat and he should have to stand. Within seconds 2 of the biggest sailors I've ever seen " subdued " him.

With a baseball bat I hope

You know these people are organised you know these people are turned by there imams
So 9/11 was some geezers coming out of b and q please stop being silly
And the train thing over here they were just independent nuts ,not organized not filmed going to the station's days before
The people dillb said were random unorganized loners no plans no backing
You're trying to twist my words but I have to say you're failing miserably.
SOME muslims are radicalised in exactly the same way as Timothy Mcveigh was radicalised in the US. SOME of them are even radicalised by Imams.
We clear so far?
Of course 9/11 was not some blokes coming out of B&Q, it was a well organised, well financed and well executed terrorist act. However, outside of a few crazy people like Hamze, Qatada, a little bit of digging reveals a lot of condemnation by muslims in this country. So why should we blame all of them for the acts of a few dozen maniacs?
The 7/7 bombings pretty much were a bunch of blokes coming out of B&Q, it was planned and executed by a bunch of people who had been radicalised by what they saw on the internet. Once again, maniacs aside, the cast majority of muslims condemned it.
I cannot understand why there are these idiotic calls for all muslims to condemn the actions of a few crazies among them after all, as I said earlier, how many doctors felt obliged to apologise and distance themselves from Harold Shipman.
There are crazy people in all walks of life.

Reply to Whats wrong with Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back