Discuss whirlpodfol repdairwhirlpodfol repdair in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am not sure @buzzlightyear but I think I see a kindred spirit in the writing of @eellnnnhh to you. It is good you have replied first. Let us hope you two speak more together:rolleyes:
careful.they'll be getting a room next. maybe one with a whirlpool bath.

You call that “speaking”?
Buzz can barely communicate. A cross between Klunk from wacky races, and tweeky from buck Rodgers.

OP. You’ll have to give us a little more detail. What is the problem you are experiencing?

upload_2018-11-3_10-53-55.png

whirlpool repair.

I think the fair to get to the UK would cost more than the repair mate...

Reply to whirlpodfol repdairwhirlpodfol repdair in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi to all. Is there legal requirement for additional dedicated RCD even if we have Double RCD CU? Our whirlpool bath has ambiguous instructions...
Replies
Views
I repaired a house that requires a rewire. People don't have the money. Are there legal obligations or not to insist on complete rewire?
Replies
Views
you have discovered a water pipe in a bathroom that has been repaired at some previous time using a plastic connector. please help, thank you.
Replies
Views
My ASUS laptop has been sort of broken for a while, instead of replacing it we thought that it might be repairable? Its missing both hinges and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got to look at a job where the builder has cut through the underfloor heating mat and it’s gone right through the heated cable. Not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock