Discuss working with too many plumbers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

we allknow that the average plumber is a cretin with the brain removed. gas fitters and heating engineers are a cut above. ( just under the chin is the ideal place ) . LOL. :behead: only joking, Chris and Geordie. :25:

well for a start...
i`ll tell you now what i think of bloody plumbers...

pain in the arse...

on a newbuild..theres 3 of em in a row..all 5 beds...
so, we drill out for cable runs....
install our cable (yep, we were there first)...then this plumber came along and started with his pipes directly under our cables (we are working from underneath)...
we made him shift a load of em...
i also pointed out the bit about prevention of mutual detrimental influences & presence of fire barriers, seals and protection against thermal effects...
he agreed...although how much he really understood is debatable....

What is it with you ........ can't you just let the lads have their bit of fun now & then?? :biggrinjester:

You should have seen the absolute abortion of a job a so-called "spark" made of wiring a simple room stat and timer to a Combi boiler I had to sort out recently !!

we allknow that the average plumber is a cretin with the brain removed. gas fitters and heating engineers are a cut above. ( just under the chin is the ideal place ) . LOL. :behead: only joking, Chris and Geordie. :25:

Aye .. OK ...

What do you call a Scouser who has passed the 11 Plus exam??

...... A Liar !! :biggrinjester:

- - - Updated - - -

horses for courses...

Agreed !! :)

Aye .. OK ...

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed !! :)
listen...i worked for this fella once who was a rite dic...

we were over in liverpool this one time (fazakerley)..it was a PC training place for them that had fell off the tree (or out of one)...
they wanted the IT suite extending....
so, it was compartmental dado all round and a loom of cat 5s from the module at the back of the premises...
so why oh why did this mong not bother with the compartmental bit that goes in the dado trunking....
and why did he also choose to pull all the twin in with the cat 5s through this hole he had found as a way through from the back (incidentally this was too small and consequently overpopulated anyway)..
when i pointed this out to him he gave me a load of old gob about how it would be all OK etc...
it doesn`t even comply...

Aye .. OK ...

- - - Updated - -
:skull:
Bleedin hell Geord, I remember that one from the 60's.......when we were still doing the 11+.

Never a truer word spoken, though. :smug2:

er....just to put the record straight.. 11+, 10 O levels, 3 A levels. then at the age of 17 i went for my masters ( best pickpocket at the Kop End ever ).

It could be worse. I started a bathroom re-fit today, while waiting for the kettle to boil i noticed on the calander they had scrawled " drop key off for builder ".
I think i should down tool's and only continue after an apology when they get back tomorrow.

"Hello odawire",

As You stated in a subsequent message that there is no God - why would you ask if I was God ?

Your belief that there is no such entity should mean that you would not ask someone if they were `God` - you asked about something that you think does not exist.

However I am superior to some people - but this is not why I use for example a capital `M` - I view this as:

One would not use a lower case `i` when referring to themselves they would use a capital `I`.

I take this one step further by using the capital `M` - for Me.

I would also use capital letters for things like: British Gas - Building Regulations - Gas Safety Inspection - Warning / Advisory - and anywhere else where I feel that capital letters are merited.

I am wll educated enough to know that I am flouting almost all of the `Rules` of Grammar and Punctuation when I write on here and other Forums - but I do try to ensure that I write Letters and Specifications / Inspection Reports using the correct Grammar and Punctuation.

Thank You for your interest in whether I am a Deity - however I am just a `not so humble` Heating Engineer.

Regards,

Chris

Amen to that!

Reply to working with too many plumbers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock