Discuss Workwear how times have changed, what do you wear to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

im a snickers ----! i wear their ruffwork trousers which compliment my slender legs with kneepads because im soft. I also have a company polo and sweatshirt that make me look like a lost refugee. When i am working for myself i have a snickers hoodie and an old windproof climbing jacket. I always wear safety boots because i value my toes and also they provide support on ladders. You Northerners must have soft feet or low pain threshold, my CAT Holton in tan have served me well. I have two pairs, one with steel midsole for industrial sites and a set without for house bashing.

Leather sandals,pleather cod-piece,studded basque,pool ball gag,leather skull mask and lanyard...all supplied by handler,together with sea-chest ;)

Imagine that at your front door ready to fix your intermittent tripping issue! Wouldn't be nuisance ever again!

In truth,never been interested in liveried,spammed up schmutter...
Always Redwing boots,Snickers or Blaklader pants...Musto thermals in Winter,all else a lottery.

Admit to looking (and perhaps,acting;)) like a non gorge ...had many,many incidents,where company directors and managers,have asked me to leave or just said "...we weigh in our own scrap,here pal..." only to be sat opposite me,in a boardroom an hour later,being instructed by their company insurance mouth-piece,to "listen carefully to this man..."

Two very important lessons,to learn early on in a working life,are to keep your feet dry,and never,ever,judge a book,by it's cover :)

In truth,never been interested in liveried,spammed up schmutter...
Always Redwing boots,Snickers or Blaklader pants...Musto thermals in Winter,all else a lottery.

Admit to looking (and perhaps,acting;)) like a non gorge ...had many,many incidents,where company directors and managers,have asked me to leave or just said "...we weigh in our own scrap,here pal..." only to be sat opposite me,in a boardroom an hour later,being instructed by their company insurance mouth-piece,to "listen carefully to this man..."

Two very important lessons,to learn early on in a working life,are to keep your feet dry,and never,ever,judge a book,by it's cover :)

One of the first thing I remember my Dad telling me " you never know who you are talking too". I have seen quite a few falling foul of that one too.

At least you lot don't look like a fookin leprechaun

IMG_0620.JPG

Reply to Workwear how times have changed, what do you wear to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock