Discuss You guys not gonna believe this ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So mate of mine working of a site done 1st fix, Big house, gutted. the building contractor calls him says can you come out and put temp supply in for the workers. they had it all running of a 16amp mcb radial...but when they using 18" angle grinder it tripping. LOL.. My mate was way too busy that day so said cant do but will come asap...This contractor always does last min.com and expects all to jump...very un org. anyway. mate gets call saying oh forget it we have sorted it ourselves in no doubt a sarcee tone.....mates is like how?
building contractors manager says oh will just by passed old board and just went into the meter......my mate obviously said he is a lunatic and putting peoples lives at risk. So here is what this bright bean has done AND LEFT FOR WHOLE SITE for 4 days........this is basically feeding a multi bank socket...ya domestic type for whole site...
And remember everyone on site knows my mate is the sparks on site so who knows how many think he done it....

Attachments

• Image0049.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 237
So mate of mine working of a site done 1st fix, Big house, gutted. the building contractor calls him says can you come out and put temp supply in for the workers. they had it all running of a 16amp mcb radial...but when they using 18" angle grinder it tripping. LOL.. My mate was way too busy that day so said cant do but will come asap...This contractor always does last min.com and expects all to jump...very un org. anyway. mate gets call saying oh forget it we have sorted it ourselves in no doubt a sarcee tone.....mates is like how?
building contractors manager says oh will just by passed old board and just went into the meter......my mate obviously said he is a lunatic and putting peoples lives at risk. So here is what this bright bean has done AND LEFT FOR WHOLE SITE for 4 days........this is basically feeding a multi bank socket...ya domestic type for whole site...
And remember everyone on site knows my mate is the sparks on site so who knows how many think he done it....

Hope your mate has sorted it!

At least their paying for the electric, should have tapped it from the incomer ;). Don't try this at home kids, or any bodies else's home come to think of it.

After looking at the photo and not liking what I seen.I thought that there will be some time served members off this forum that don't see anything wrong with this.

I'll be completely honest I don't think I'd be able to stop myself giving this contractor a bit of a tap on the shoulder. What a ---.

He should be reported, because what that picture shows is that he doesnt care if he kills or seriously injures his work mates, so why give him any 'loyalty'..........REPORT THE SELFISH IDIOT!!

This sort of stupidity deserves an H&S site enforcement order. The Building Contracts Manager and his employer charged with endangering life and unsafe working practice at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at the photo and not liking what I seen.I thought that there will be some time served members off this forum that don't see anything wrong with this.

I think its more a case of Most of us have seen this and worse But it is a cracker as Ugly Ken says " the stupidity of people fails to amaze me!!"

justthink, these people that did this are responsible for choosing the tradesmen that will build houses ect. if they think that what they did was fine, then how are they supposed to makwe an informed decision about who they will employ. i think that they should be prosecuted.

I think its more a case of Most of us have seen this and worse But it is a cracker as Ugly Ken says " the stupidity of people fails to amaze me!!"

Ugly??? Says the man who puts a picture of himself and his sister on his avatar... Er Mogga???
PS: How the hell are ya mate, ain't seen you on here in the last week or so.

Reply to You guys not gonna believe this ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net