Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Discuss Certification Schemes.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

Firstly, I’m sorry if this has been asked before - it’s just that with a thorough search I can’t find the answer anywhere. I’m looking at options...
Replies
Views
Evening all! im looking at progressing and trying to obtain a JIB gold card but unsure what i need altogher. i currently have C&g 2330 level 2...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on here had to go the route of completing the Electrotechnical Experienced Worker L3 C&G 2346-03? Trying to get a bit of an insight...
Replies
Views
Hi, can I ask you what is the easiest way to make from 5A 200mA, in my voltage source?? thx for your help
Replies
Views
I have completed the following qualifications gained from a 3 year level 3 advanced apprenticeship: - EAL NVQ Diploma Level 2 Advanced...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Sparky all my days (but worked in a different industry the last 5 years). Full 17th edition, 2394 and 2395 Testing and inspection...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking at doing a course to become a DI but I don't want to just be doing residential maintenance forever, i'd like to work on site...
Replies
Views
Trying to fill out my ECS gold card application online with their website app, it tells me I need to be endorsed? I do work for a jib member...
Replies
Views
HI so I have been asked to do the electrics for a loft conversion in a bungalow, it is minimal work 2 sockets a light and a smoke all of which...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm trying to apply for an Electrical Labourer's card using my Level 3 2365 Electrical Installations (Buildings & Structures) certificate from...
Replies
Views
JIB Certification Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or...
Replies
Views
the jib website isn' very conclusive about which card I qualify for. I've just finished my 4 year apprenticeship and i also hold my initial...
Replies
Views
I have been working for one main contractor as a subbie for about 5 years (hoping to go on the payroll eventually) until they went bust last year...
Replies
Views
What do you all make of the new JIB grade that they are to introduce with the new 18th edition? 'ECS registered electrician' is what they are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
D
Applied online yesterday for renewal. Apparently despatched the same day.
Replies
Views
Been looking around at current jobs being advertised and have noticed that the majority of places are asking for Electricians to have there...
Replies
Views
Kernewek57
K
M
Hello everyone! Could anybody help me with the right route of getting JIB card? I am currently have City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 certificates and...
Replies
Views
V
Hey all, i am going to apply for my ECS gold card but I'm a little unsure who exactly can sign section 9 as my sponsor. Does my sponsor have to be...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
K
I have just got my Gold card from JIB and have been graded Technician :D
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock