Discuss 30,000 Members - Well Done! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just carrying on from what Dan has said,

Without you guys, this place wouldnt exist!

I feel we have built up an excellent reputation, mainly from our firm but fair policy, alongside many members keeping an eye on things and letting us know if anything is getting "lively" or reporting spam.

It is a pleasure working here and bantering with everyone.

I have also learnt a lot from you guys, but thats mainly just bad habits. :D

Thanks again fellas, and long may it continue!!!

He's right you know. You need to keep telling me what you need. And I just need to keep trying to get it you free of charge. But other than that, it's you guys that make things happen. It's you that really own this forum in some sense.

Are you serious???? 30,000 members???? Or 30,000 hits???? If its members, then truely well done us. However if this forum really does have 30,000 members, then bloody well done to the mods!!! How do you manage to keep them seats warm and post on this forum day in day out. LOL

30,000 members. 200+ new members every day. 28+ million hits per month in total. Quite a forum. :)

I just joined!!! Screwfux Forum...... I'm renowned for offending people....... Lets.....Play....Darts!

We're in talks with screwfix for a network-wide sponsorship. Not too sure what will come of it. But we're in talks at least. Until then, their domain is censored as they erase all links to our forums from theirs.

28,000,000 hits per month!!! That's 920,548 per day.38,356 per hour.639 per minute. WOW. This site should be getting sponcered by companies like Nike, BMW or American Express!

28,000,000 hits per month!!! That's 920,548 per day.38,356 per hour.639 per minute. WOW. This site should be getting sponcered by companies like Nike, BMW or American Express!

We're in talks with people like VW Commercial (or their external media buying company rather). We have some blue-chips on board already if you look into the actual brands. Tile Giant is Travis Perkins, they're a huge group. We've had BOSCH, also huge. It aint all about the money, we tend to just want sponsors that can get involved a bit and network well with the members.

That's top secret mate, but it's a small percentage compared to the total qty of members to be fair. We have 600 banned members, 99.9% spammers. And I've just installed something that will stop them registering, checkout "Antispam Statistics" at the bottom of the homepage of the forum. :)

Reply to 30,000 Members - Well Done! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net